Thursday, April 4, 2019

Hello Lovely Floral Spray for Case This Sketch #315

I love the simplicity of this week's Case This Sketch challenge sketch so I just had to play along.  Although this photo doesn't do it justice the gold embossed flowers and leaves have been painted with the Mint Shimmer Brush and Sugarplum Shimmer Brush.  This card is so much prettier in person!




The Mint Card Stock background was embossed with the CTMH Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The gold stripe is from retired Happy Times paper pack.  The floral spray focal image is from a retired stamp set called "Hello Lovely" which also came with a coordinating Thin Cut Die.  

After I had made this card I realized I needed a wedding card so I added the greeting from the Hello Lovely stamp set on Sugarplum Card Stock.



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Tuesday Throwdown--Pastel Colors
     Fab n Funky--Just Add Ink
     Through the Craft Room Door--Anything Goes
     

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie



p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...