Tuesday, February 9, 2016

For Family Valentine for Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Joyful Stars Blog Hop!  We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST.  If you are coming from Betty Locco's blog you are on the right track.  (If you get "lost" along the way visit Joyce's blog for the complete lineup.)  Have fun being inspired! 



 

Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     LaVie En Rose paper
     Black CS
     For Family stamp set
     Beloved Bouquet stamp set
     Ruby Ink

Other products
     Red Glitter paper by DCVW (purchased before CTMH had red glitter                  paper)


I'm also entering this card into Cards In Envy "From the Heart" challenge.



The next stop on the blog hop is Crystal Davis' blog.  I'm sure you'll be inspired by what she shares.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

P.S.  If you like Close to My Heart products and you like to challenge yourself I invite you to check out the Color My Heart Color Dare blog.  We award blog badges to our weekly winners and have a monthly prize drawing for a randomly drawn entry so the more often you play the more chances you have to win a donated prize from a CTMH consultant.




7 comments:

Betty Locco said...

Beautiful Valentine card Marie! I love how you used the "For Family" stamp set. I need to get that one! Thanks for the inspiration.

Andrea said...

Very nice card! Thank you for sharing it with us

Helen Gullett said...

What a beautiful and sweet card!! I love the La Vie En Rose paper and hearts :D

Annie S. said...

Such a beautiful Valentine! I love the sentiment font...I'm going to have to check out that stamp set! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Cards in Envy!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the beautiful hearts and that gorgeous rose paper strip! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Crystal said...

Stunning card! What I really like is your use of the For Family stamp set to personalize this card.

Nancy said...

Great CARD Marie,
I forgot all about that stamp set. Thanks for the reminder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...