Friday, February 26, 2016

Color Dare #182 Meets Retrosketch #203

This week's Color My Heart Color Dare challenge is a fun one--Hollyhock, Smoothie, Lagoon and White Daisy. (But then again, I think they are ALL fun!) I'm really loving the Close to My Heart February stamp of the month called Balloon Animals and used the bunny for my card.


Here's a shot from a different angle so you can see how shiny the Liquid Glass application to the bunny and Lagoon circles are:


I followed the Retrosketch #203 Sketch:


Here is the Color My Heart Color Dare color graphic:



Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Hollyhock CS
     Smoothie CS
     Lagoon CS
     Lagoon Ink
     Hollyhock Ink
     Smoothie Ink
     Balloon Animals stamp set
     Liquid Glass
     Color Ready Seam Binding--colored with sponge dauber and Lagoon ink
     Charming Cascades stamps
      3D Foam Tape

Other products:
     3/8" hole punch
     5/8" hole punch

Here are some other challenges that I'm entering this card into:
     A Blog Named Hero--A Bit of Sparkle
     Between the Folds--Liquid Glass
     Stampin' Royalty--Sparkle and Shine
     Heart 2 Heart Challenges--Balloon Animals

I've seen so many cute cards made with the Balloon Animals stamp set!  I've been trying to make cards featuring all of the different animals. Check out these links  Monkey, Horse.

Head on over to the Color Dare blog to be inspired by the rest of the awesome Design Team.  We would love to have you participate in the challenge by linking your card up here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


9 comments:

Donna said...

Great card! Love how you stamped the hearts and stars on the panels and the liquid glass is a great touch!

Donna said...

I just realized that you played along with us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog. Thank you for inspiring us with your fabulous & fun card.

Michelle said...

What a fun card! I love the Cascading dots and stars for the background. But I think my very favorite part are the circles!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, I love the interpretation of the sketch and how you mixed up the stars and stripes stamps on your banners. The liquid glass a favorite of mine and you did a great job and it really shows up on your close-up.

Brandi said...

Not sure where to start, I love the sketch you used, great job there! The Colours were awesome, great colour dare. I love the balloon animals, wonderful job with them and the cascading hearts, so sweet! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Amy Pitts said...

fun card love the layout. Thank you for playing along with us at Between the Folds.

P.G. Lamb said...

Marie, somehow, the Liquid Glass made the rabbit balloon and the circles look like candy. :-D This is a super cute card!

Laurie Levorson said...

Love this! The stamped panels are perfect and the shiny images really add to the design. You have inspired me to get out my Liquid Glass. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Lauren said...

This is adorable- the colours work so well together and the liquid glass is a fabulous addition to the card. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...