Friday, December 4, 2015

Color Dare #171 Meets Atlantic Hearts Sketch #136

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge post.  This week we are inviting you to use the following Close to My Heart colors:  Gold, White Daisy, Pear and Cranberry.


I found my inspiration for this card from Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge #136.


     White Daisy CS
      Pear CS
      Cranberry CS
      Gold Shimmer Trim
      Floral Embossing folder
      Cranberry B & T paper (retired)
      Cranberry Ink
      Feel Better stamp
      Scallop punch (retired)
      Art Philosophy cartridge to cut 2.25" circle

Here is the Atlantic Hearts Sketch I followed:


We are looking for new Design Team members at the Color My Heart Color Dare blog.  Please go here for more details.  We hope you will have some time this week to indulge your creative side and join us in the Color Dare gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

9 comments:

Donna said...

Great Card! What a fun sketch to play with. Love the embossed background.

Cat Nowak said...

What a great card! I love your take on the sketch. Love the embossed background.

Lisa said...

What a nice get well card!...love the colors..could almost be a Christmas card..just change out the sentiment...thanks for playing along with Atlantic hearts!

Unknown said...

Great Card! So bright and cheerful for the get well card.

Kelly Janes said...

Great detail and texture! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

comopark1886 said...

Pretty card! I like the embossed background and color combo!

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love the texture. Thanks for playing with AHSC this week.

Brandi said...

I love it. I love the colours and the texture add so much to it. Great job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

P.G. Lamb said...

Marie, I love the way the papers are layered in your fun card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...