Sunday, December 20, 2015

Golfer Snowman With Freshly Made Sketch #217

I'm still enjoying using my new Golfer Snowman stamp by DRS Design and Freshly Made Sketches #217 provided the perfect sketch to feature this wonderful image.


The embossed background was made with a Cuttlebug Snowflake folder.  After I made this first card I just kept trying out different holiday colored prints behind him. (Recollections Holiday Prints purchased on clearance several years ago.)





The silver matted layer is also from a clearance pack of Recollections paper called Silver and Gold Cardstock.  I used Prismacolor pencils for the coloring.  I didn't want to hide any of the snowman image with a sentiment strip so I solved the problem with vellum.  Happy Holidays greeting is from Close to My Heart.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Golf Balls! I love it! Adorable design! So glad you joined us at FMS!

Cindy Hall said...

These are awesome! I've never seen a golf ball snowman; what a great idea! Happy New Year, and thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...