Friday, October 2, 2015

Color Dare #162 with Brushstrokes

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog post featuring Close to My Heart colors: Hollyhock, Canary,White Daisy, Pear, Glacier.

Watercoloring seems to be a hot trend right now and I took a shortcut to that effect by using the stamp set called Brushstrokes.  I random stamped the background and used a small star punch with White Shimmer Trim for accents.


Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Hollyhock CS
     Glacier CS
     Canary CS
     Brushstrokes stamp set
     Hollyhock Ink
     Pear Ink
     Canary Ink
     Glacier Ink
     Hello Life--Cardmaking stamp
     White Shimmer Trim

Other products:
     Studio G star punch

Here is the color graphic:



Are you up to this challenge?  If you don't have the exact Close to My Heart colors yet feel free to substitute something similar.  The challenge stays open until Thursday evening, October 8 until 9PM CDT.  We hope to see you in our gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

Donna said...

What a fun card! Great random stamping and I love how you added those stars.

G Eileen Studios said...

This card is so much fun, Marie! I never know what to do with those brushstroke stamps, but this is fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...