Sunday, August 18, 2013

Artbooking in August #3--Mini-album

Welcome back to Artbooking in August Week #3!


If you are coming from Pam Ellison's blog you are on the right track.
Remember this is a circular blog hop and if you get lost or confused along the way, the list is posted on Adeline's blog here. 

Last week I shared cards and the week before that I shared a giftable item.  This week I'm sharing a mini-album made for my dear friend Laurie as a birthday gift.  I used some retired CTMH colors (Tropical Blue and Heavenly Blue) as I know that they are favorite colors for her.  Other papers used are the brand new Sarita and Gypsy.

My project is called a Travel Mini-Album and it is 8" x 8".  Lots of photos!

Back cover on the left and front cover on the right:



Front Cover:



Pages 2 and 3 together:


Page 2:  The journal paper was stamped with an Artbooking stamp in Tropical Blue ink (retired CTMH).



Page 3 (2 separate 1/2 sheets):


Pages 4 and 5:



 Page 4 Closeup (2 separate 1/2 sheets):


Page 5 Closeup:  


Page 6 and 7: 




Page 6 Closeup:



Pages 7 Closeup (2 separate 1/2 sheets):


Pages 8 and 9:  




Page 8 Closeup (2 separate 1/2 sheets):




 Page 9 Closeup:


Back Cover Closeup:




Thanks for looking at all these pages.  If you want to see the Artbooking pages I used read on.  If not, please go to Shalana Glass' blog now to continue with the blog hop.

I used pages 38 and 39 of the Artbooking Handbook for the pages and overlays.

 


I used page 40 for "My Favorite Photos" title.



I used page 42 for journaling page--overlay.



I used page 52 for the "paradise" title.



I used page 63 for filmstrip mat.


I used page 67 for the word "vacation".



I used page 78 for photo mats and "2 of a Kind" icon.



If you are with me this long thank you!  Please go visit Shalana Glass' blog for more great Artbooking ideas.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!  (Don't forget to stop by next week for the 4th week of Artbooking in August.)

:) Marie










8 comments:

Adeline E. Brill said...

OMG!! What a fabulous min book project! All ready for photos!

Shalana said...

Super cute!! Great idea to capture vacation moments. Wish I had this cart in the beginning of summer!

Linda Pekrul said...

So pretty in blue! Your friend will love it!

Deb Killian said...

This is great! Love the colors you used too!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful...love it:)

Maureen said...

Love your book! I have to make my nephew one. thanks for the inspiration:)

Katy said...

Love it, Marie!!!

Jane Schoof said...

This is awesome! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...