Monday, November 30, 2020

Freshly Made Sketch #463 with Sunday Stamps Color Palette #225

Now that our holiday company has left I've had some extra time to create cards.  I combined Freshly Made Sketch #463 with 3 of the colors from Sunday Stamps Color Challenge #245.



Close to my Heart Products used:

Other--Glitter Adhesive Foam by Creatology

Here is the wonderful Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


Here is the Sunday Stamps Challenge graphic that influenced my color selection:


I'm also entering this card into the Heart 2 Heart challenge theme "Eat, Drink and Be Merry".  This entry also qualifies me for "Perfect Attendance" this month.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!  If you can please leave a comment and tell me which was your favorite card.

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




6 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the sparkle on this festive card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Such fun! Love the classic colors. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Heather said...

What a fun layout! Love that festive image, and your choice of colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Cat Nowak said...

Love that stamp set paired with the white glitter paper! Wonderful card. Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Brandi said...

What a fun card! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Claire Broadwater said...

Great take on the sketch and fun sentiment! Love the sparkle, too!So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...