Sunday, November 1, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketch #578 Thanksgiving Card

I used my Cricut and Design Space to cut the shapes for this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch 578:



     Desert Rose CS
     Cinnamon CS
     Sundance CS
     Almond CS
     Colonial White CS (retired)
     Grateful Heart paper (retired)
Other:
     Copper Cricut pen

Here is the fabulous Tuesday Morning sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
         Aud Sentiments Challenge--Anything with a Sentiment
         Paper Players--Thanksgiving theme
         Sunday Stamps--Color Graphic

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


















 

3 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with a great sentiment.
Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Debbie said...

So pretty! Love the fall colors!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Love your card, love your color choices. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...