Monday, November 9, 2020

Freshly Made Sympathy Card

 Here is a quick card I was able to create following Freshly Made Sketch #460.



Close to My Heart products used:
     Wisteria CS
     Black CS
     Every Little Thing patterned paper (retired)
     Card Captions (retired)

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Love to Scrap Challenge Blog--anything goes
     Love to Craft Challenge--anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

A lovely design! Pretty color combination. Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

I love these pretty colors for a sympathy card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Heather said...

Very pretty! Nice and simple, yet elegant; perfect for a sympathy card! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

cass said...

Elegant card with pretty patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...