Sunday, November 15, 2020

Serenity Sympathy Card with Freshly Made Sketch #461

A dear friend just told me that her sister-in-law passed away  so I created her a beautiful sympathy card with Serenity Paper pack from Close to my Heart. Freshly Made Sketches had a wonderful sketch to inspire my creativity.



Close to my Heart products used:
    Serenity Paper Pack
    Toffee Card Stock
    Sapphire Ink
    Every Little Thing Cardmaking stamp
    Clear Shimmer Brush

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Inkspirational--Frame it
     Crafters Castle--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.






     
   








2 comments:

HeartcraftPaper said...

This is such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge. Best of luck!

---Monica M.

Pia S said...

A beautiful and classy design, fit for the sad occasion. I find sympathy cards really hard to do, especially when they are needed, so I try and prepare and have some on hand. Your card is spot on.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...