Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Case This Sketch #397 Get Well Soon Card

 I've made several cards recently with the Close to my Heart stamp set called "Get Well Soon" so when I looked on my crafting desk and the stamp set was still there I decided to use it with Case This Sketch #397.



Products used:
     Get Well Soon stamp set (retired)
     Mix-In Paper 9015 (retired)

Here is the wonderful Case This Sketch challenge sketch that inspired my card layout:
 

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Love to Scrap--Anything Goes
     Through the Craft Room Door--Anything Goes
     Retro Rubber Challenge  #147--Anything Goes (Get Well Soon             stamp set appeared in Sept/Oct Close to My Heart catalog                 2019)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

      





1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...