Tuesday, November 24, 2020

It's Your Day Card for CAS on Friday Challenge #193

 The challenge at CAS on Friday is to use a large sentiment and I was able to make a number of cards experimenting with different papers yet using the same die.  I would love to know which card you like best so I am numbering them.

Card #1


Card #2


Card #3


Card #4




Card #5


Card #6


Products used:
      It's Your Day Thin Cut Die--retired Close to my Heart
         Aurora Paper--retired CTMH
      Holographic Dreams paper by Craftsmith
      Antique Gold Shimmer Paper by Recollections
      Nuvo Crystal Drops--English Mustard

I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
      Seize the Birthday #204--Sparkle and Shine
      Creative Crafters #34--Anything Goes
      Inkspirational--Frame It

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!  If you can please leave a comment and tell me which was your favorite card.

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


    





1 comment:

Nancy said...

Look at you! ^ fabulous birthday cards in many different color combos! Love these and on the glimmery candles!! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...