Friday, November 13, 2020

Stella Says Sketch #818

 One of my friends recently broke her arm and I remembered I had an old D.O.T.S. stamp called "Patch" (circa mid 1990's) that would suit the occasion.



     Ballerina CS
     Sapphire CS
     True Love patterned paper
      Get Well Soon stamp set
      Sapphire Ink
      Tri-Blend Spectrum Noir markers

Here is the fabulous Stella Says Sketch graphic that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
    Use Your Stuff--Stripes
    Crafters Cafe--Anything Goes
    Love to Scrap--Anything Goes
    Creative Fingers--Anything Goes
    Retro Rubber Challenge--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




4 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Cute get well card - that poor little teddy bear is really bandaged up. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at Creative fingers challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Jinny said...

Adorable card, Marie! I bet your friend loved it. Great take on the sketch, too. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS.

Helen said...

So cute and a great use of the sketch.

Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...