Monday, November 2, 2020

Masculine Get Well Card with Freshly Made Sketch #459

 There is a really interesting sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and I was happy to find the time to play along.  


The patterned paper is from Aurora and the solid background panel is Close to My Heart's color of the year called Blue Belle.  The stamps are from a recently retired stamp set called Get Well Soon and was stamped in Sapphire Ink.

Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Crafters Cafe--Anything Goes
     Love to Scrap Challenge Blog--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




4 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card! Definitely has a masculine feel to it with all of that blue! I love that cute little kleenex box! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jinny said...

What a wonderful card, Marie! Love your color scheme. Great take on the sketch, too. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Karren said...

This is such a wonderful get well card and your patterns are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

cass said...

Lovely get well card, great combo of papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...