Monday, December 7, 2020

Series of Christmas Cards with Freshly Made Sketch #464

 I really liked this week's Freshly Made Sketch #464 so I used it to create several Christmas cards. First I stamped Merry Christmas Trimmings with Evergreen or Intense Black Ink and colored the background with Light Green Blend Marker and Dark Red Blend Markers and laminated them. The papers came from Comfort and Joy, Mix-in November--December 2019 and November-December 2020. Evergreen Card Stock and Candy Apple Card Stock papers were used as mats. The cards are being displayed in the order in which I made them.  I would really like to know which you like best.

Card #1:


Card #2:


Card #3:


Card #4:


This next photo was photographed at an angle so you can see how shiny the laminated focal image is:


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired all of these cards:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     The Paper Challenge--Christmas
     A Gem of a Challenge--Anything Goes     
     Color Dare #494--Traditional Christmas Colors

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!  If you can please leave a comment and tell me which was your favorite card.

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.













10 comments:

MortiCraft said...

All lovely cards and great use of patterned papers. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Excellent interpretation of the sketch and love the variety of colors and using the Comfort of Joy design papers for the backgrounds and bold sentiment of your many cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Kim S said...

What a beautiful stamp! I love the way you've used it with the various papers. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jaydee said...

Love the way you showcased this sketch with the different DSPs. That bold sentiment is fabulous, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Alyson Mayo said...

Clean and simple always works - love all the variations on the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

laurie said...

Love your CAS cards! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I think all of your cards are a freak use of the sketch but I think I like the one you linked up with us the most - those red stars are my favourite festive background! Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Cat Nowak said...

Oh, I love all your versions of the Christmas cards with the same sketch! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

Melanie R said...

Beautiful, Marie! Every single card works perfectly with the sketch. The colors are pretty and I cannot pick a favorite. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #423.

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 25 at Gem of a Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...