My niece likes pink so I dug through my paper stash and found a Close to my Heart paper called "Chantilly" that features the color pink with the background paper is "Ballerina" also from CTMH. I fussy cut a bird from the paper to become the focal point and outlined it with a light grey marker. The Birthday sentiment was cut on my Cricut years ago and was found in my box of extra pieces to use someday. The card layout is inspired by Atlantic Hearts Sketch #696.
Here is the fabulous sketch that I followed:
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Seize the Birthday #333--No stamping option
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--Anything Goes
Love Those Pretty Patterned Paper--Look to the Sky
AAA Birthday #88--Flowers
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

5 comments:
I love how you used all older/previously cut items. Love using my stash. Thank you for sharing and joining us at atlantic Hearts sketch challenge.
I really like how you coordinated that bird with the lovely pattern paper on this card. It actually makes a very pretty birthday card for your niece. We had seize the birthday. I’m glad to see that you came and shared your card and use the topping.
Barbara DT
You did some serious diving back to find Chantilly, that is an old one but a favourtie, I still have some kicking around here too. I love that you did some stash busting! The card itself is great, I love the fussy but bird and how you customized it to what your neice loves...PINK! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
love that paisley paper and bird. Your niece is going to love it. Thanks for playing with the AHSC
Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Post a Comment