Friday, October 2, 2026

Wildflower Birthday Card with Try a Sketch on Tuesday #705

The sketch at Try a Sketch on Tuesday appealed to me so I made a birthday card using one of my favorite older colors by Close to my Heart called Wildflower.  I liked the 5 panel strips with an embellishment on the top so I went through my bag of unused embellishments and found these iridescent butterfly sequins also from Close to my Heart.  The accent dots are from Close to my Heart "Documented" accents. The patterned paper is from a Craft Smith paper pad called "Sweet Magic".  The birthday sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp called "Birthday Blitz".


These are the paper cutting dimensions I used:
    A2 top fold card
    Layer 1--Wildflower Card Stock 5.25" x 4"
    Layer 2--White Background 5" x 2.5"
    Strips--7/8" x 2 3/8"
    Sentiment Strip 5.25" x 1 1/8"

Here is the fabulous Try a Sketch on Tuesday sketch that inspired my card layout:



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

        Seize the Birthday #335--Use Fall Colors
        Krafty Chicks #840--Birthday        
        Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--Anything Goes
       Dragonfly Dreams--Monochromatic 
      

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...