Sunday, July 4, 2021

More Pixie Sparkles with Freshly Made Sketch #492

Several weeks ago I opened up my set of new Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Sparkles and went to work creating backgrounds. This product is much like Brushos or Color Bursts but also have lots of shimmer and some texture to it.  I'm using one of those shimmery panels as the focal piece of today's card.  You can see other pretty Pixie Sparkles cards here, here and here.  This card is so sparkly in person!



My card is 5" x 5" and has a Crafter's Companion Swirl Background Embossed panel, Evergreen Card Stock, Stitched Frame Thin Cuts, Cuttlebug Dragonfly Die from "Up in the Sky", Nuvo Crystal Glaze on Dragonflies, Sapphire Ink, Sapphire Card Stock and sentiment from retired Close to my Heart Balloon Animals.

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch #492 that inspired my card layout:



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Seize the Birthday--Topping Option-- Embossing

     Love to Craft--Anything Goes

     Addicted to Stamps and More--Birthday

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.





    

3 comments:

Hansi Brittain said...

Oh Marie, this is gorgeous with all the texture and your use of finishes: smooth glossy dragonflies, rough, shimmery center, and matte background. Someone is going to love getting this card! Thank you for sharing it.

Karren said...

This background is absolutely beautiful! And how clever to use dragonflies for the sketch elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Nandini said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sparkly background. I also love the embossed texture in the background. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon! Nandini, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...