Thursday, January 21, 2021

Color Dare #427 Meets Sunday Stamps #248

Color challenges are fun and really stretch my creativity.  This week Color My Heart Color Dare has a Tic-Tac-Toe board to choose from.  My card used the center row of Toffee, Blue Belle and Glacier.  My card layout was influenced by Sunday Stamps Sketch challenge.



     Blue Belle Cardstock
     Serenity Paper 
     Toffee Cardstock
     Serenity Cardmaking Workshop stamp
     Blue Belle Ink
     Versamark Ink
     Clear Embossing Powder
     Sentiments by Melissa Esplin
     Toffee Shimmer Brush
      Gold Brown Blend Tri-Blend Marker
      Gold Brown Shades Tri-Blend Marker
      Green Turquoise Blend Tri-Blend Marker

Here is the fabulous Sunday Stamps Sketch that inspired my card layout:


Here is the Color Dare graphic which inspired my color choices:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Make My Monday #140--Hello
      Papercraft Challenges #66--Heat or Dry Embossing
      The Flower Challenge #52--Embossing Heat or Dry

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.






11 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Marie! The flowers are lovely, and I love those sparkly dots! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

Pretty flowers! Love the scripty sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again sooN!

Viv said...

Beautiful card here Marie, love your pretty flower spray and colour choices too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Cazro said...

A beautaiful card, loving the glittery Hello. Very pretty image. Thanks for sharing your work of art with us at Make My Monday Caz. DT.

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the open flowers as it draws the eye to the coloured one. This is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Cat Nowak said...

What a lovely card! I love how you combined the sketch with Color Dare! Thank you for joining us.

Michelle said...

Marie your card is so pretty! I love how you drew in the eye to the flowers. Your color choice is perfect for your design. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Marie, what a great interpretation of the sketch and your choices of color are blended so well together... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Melanie R said...

Such a pretty card, Marie! I love the floral background paper. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare #427.

Susan Renshaw said...

Pretty card!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful bouquet! And what a lovely design with the floral background paper. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...