Monday, January 4, 2021

Another Thanks Thin Cut Die Card with Freshly Made Sketch #466

I'm having so much fun making cards with my new Thanks Thin Cut Die!  Here is another quick card that I made following Freshly Made Sketch #466.


This card features Black Ore paper and the negative cut from the Thanks Thin Cut Die.  Scraps of holographic poster board were used to cut the focal panel and side strips.  (There is a diagonal cut on the center panel to avoid previous cuts in the top left hand corner--have to use every little bit haha!)

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Cardz 4 Guys--Black/Silver or Black/Gold
      Scribbles Design Challenge #94--Sparkle and Shine
      Simon Says Wednesday--Sparkle and Shine   

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.











5 comments:

Amy O said...

I love this cool paper and fabulous die-cut! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

The elegant negative of the die cut is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Pamela said...

thank you Marie for joining us twice at C4G! I raelly like how you used the negative on the card, clever! Thank you for joining us and happy 2021!

Janice said...

Love the die you have used and the gorgeous coloured holographic card. Thank you for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice, Inspiration Team

Helen said...

A beautiful design - love the colour combination.

Thanks for joining us at the Scribbles Designs Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...