Friday, August 7, 2020

Too Many Candles Birthday Card with Sunday Stamps Sketch #236

Yesterday I posted a card for Sunday Stamps that had a horizontal orientation and today I'm posting a card with a vertical orientation as in the sketch.


Most of the products I used in this card are retired Close to My Heart products:  Lucky Paper, Too Many Candles stamp set, Uptown Fundamentals paper.  The stamps were gold embossed on Sapphire Card Stock with Princess Gold Embossing Powder  and Versamark Ink.

Here is the fabulous Sunday Stamps Sketch that inspired my card layout:



Here is my card from yesterday's post with a horizontal orientation:




I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Aud Sentiments--Anything Goes with a Sentiment
      Always Fun Challenges--Embossing Powders
      Craft Rocket Challenges--Birthday
      Double Trouble Challenge--Embossing


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

8 comments:

Debi said...

These are both awesome cards! I knew a visit to your blog would be worth it!

Heather said...

Marie, I really like all the gold on the first one, too! Very elegant! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, the gold embossing is so pretty! It stands out so good on the blue background. I like the sentiment too. 😊
Thank you for sharing with us at Always Fun Challenges and at Double Trouble!
Melanie

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Marie, both cards are very stunning... the gold embossing on the one, but love the green embossing with the plaid background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble, hope you come back for more fun challenges with us.

stampwithamyk said...

Awesome cards! Love the sparkly touches. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love this, Marie. Your embossing turned out excellent. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Debbie said...

What a lovely project.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at
AUD Sentiments
this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Crafty hugs
Debbie Maddock – DT AUD Sentiments
My blog


Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

What a beautiful card! Nice! Thank you for joining Aud Sentiment challenge! We hope you will participate again next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...