Friday, August 21, 2020

Stick it Down Guest Designer Golf Themed Card

Today I am honored to be the Guest Designer over at Stick it Down. This is a great place to go for card and layout inspiration.  I have many golfing friends and this sketch was perfect for upcoming birthday cards I need to make.  My card features golf images from SU's Clubhouse stamp set, Minc Holographic foil (on a computer generated sentiment printed with a laser printer), and scraps of golf holographic poster board used for a different project.







Here is the fabulous Stick it Down sketch that inspired my card layout:
You have until the end of the month to play along with this challenge.  One randomly selected winner will receive a prize and another winner will be selected to be a guest designer.  We would love to see what you can create with this wonderful sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...