Sunday, July 12, 2020

Garden Tags with TGIF Sketch Challenge #272

When I saw this week's TGIF challenge I immediately thought of using last month's Close to my Heart's Stamp of the Month called Garden Tags.  I colored them with Toffee, Peach, Black and Wisteria Shimmer Brushes and layered the tags over retired Sweet Girl paper and Black Card Stock.  The stamped image is called Heartfelt Birthday Wish--an oldie but goodie CTMH stamp.



Here is the fabulous TGIF sketch that inspired my card layout:



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     CAS on Friday--Anything But White
     Just Add Ink--Choose 2- Flowers, Trees and Texture (Flowers, 
        patterned paper for texture)
     Creative Knockouts--Tag Time

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

6 comments:

jaybea said...

This is a good sketch and you have a lovely card with it,Thanks for joining us at creative knockouts

KimB said...

Having the design split across two tags is really visually interesting Marie and the patterned paper adds another layer of subtle details. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Lou said...

I love the detail on your tags Marie. It really adds to your fab design. Thanks for joining us the week at Just Add Ink. x

Kerry Parkinson said...

I love how you've got so much detail on your card but still kept it clean and simple. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh now this is a super fun sketch! Great work and perfect for our Tag Time challenge!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck and I hope you'll play along again with this week's challenge!

Tami Hewlett said...

Great take on this sketch! Love how you used the wrap-around portion to stamp and decorate. Thanks for playing with TGIF Challenges this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...