Friday, July 17, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge--Floral Cupcakes

When I saw the fabulous sketch at Fusion Card Challenge I immediately thought about using my Close to my Heart Multi Square Windows Thin Cut Die.  Then I remembered that I had floral paper that pretty closely matched the colors in the floral cupcake graphic so I just had to make a couple of cards.


The patterned paper is from "Hello Lovely" which was retired fro CTMH several years ago.  The greeting is from "Shared Happiness" and it was stamped over a strip of Whimsy Fundamentals paper.  The window grid was cut from retired Sea Glass paper.

My second card uses the flip side of the Hello Lovely patterned paper, Sorbet patterned Card Stock from Whimsy Fundamentals (CTMH 2017) and a greeting from "Get Well Soon". 



Which card do you like better?

Here is the wonderful Fusion Card Challenge graphic that inspired my cards:


I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
     CAS on Friday--Anything But White
     YNS Challenge #143--Blocks
     
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Two really beautiful cards, Marie! Your window die is perfect for the sketch and I love how you used your lovely patterned papers for the floral design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Wanda Cullen said...

Both cards are so gorgeous and that die was so perfect to use with our sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!

Catie Cuddles said...

Love the cards.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...