Thursday, June 11, 2020

Color Dare #396 Meets Fusion Card Challenge

I really like the Mix-In Color Palette from Color My Heart Color Dare #396 so I created a second card for the challenge.  I'm still enjoying playing with Through Thick and Thin stamp set (retired May 2020) so it was used to make a fun birthday card based on the Fusion Card Challenge sketch.


The challenge colors I used are Linen, Peacock, Peach and Mint.  The birthday sentiment is from Birthday Greetings.  The patterned background paper is from Sweet Girl (retired CTMH).  The Mint Shimmer Brush was used to color the Mint toilet paper rolls.

Here is the Color Dare Mix-In Color Palette challenge graphic that inspired my card:


This fabulous Fusion Card Challenge sketch inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Seize the Birthday--Optional Topping--Summer
     Aud Sentiments--Anything Goes plus a sentiment
     Watercooler Wednesday--All About Occasions

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun card, Marie. I love how you used our colors and worked in some other challenges, too.

Susan Renshaw said...

So appropriate just now! Great design... Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!

Tristan said...

Super fun card Marie. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Laurie Unger said...

Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

Vandra said...

I love the toilet rolls. I think you used them perfectly for the sketch. Quite a few people I know would appreciate the toilet paper on their birthday card :) Thanks for sharing with us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.

JoAnn said...

Such a fun card with the image and sentiment. Love the colors too. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great interpretation of the sketch and love the sentiment. Got my shopping list up for a pickup and hopefully I can get my toilet paper...lol. Fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...