Friday, June 12, 2020

A Million Little Things and Stitched Together for Sketch Saturday #613

When I saw the current Sketch Saturday challenge graphic I remembered that I own an old Fiskars slot corner punch with hearts that would work perfectly for this challenge.  My current favorite floral stamp set from Close to My Heart is "A Million Little Things" and I'm featuring it over "Stitched Together" patterned paper and Candy Apple frame.  The flower was colored with Coral, Dull Grey and Ice Grey Tri Blend Markers and embellished with a Clear Shimmer Brush.  The sentiment is from the Aurora Cardmaking Workshop kit.


Here is the Sketch Saturday Challenge graphic that inspired my card layout:


I'm also sharing this card with the following challenges:
     Creative Knockouts--Anything Goes
     Shopping Our Stash--Unfinished Objects (I colored the flower              weeks ago!)
     Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday--In the Summer Garden

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Great card and great take on the sketch! Love the flower stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Love that sentiment, such a pretty card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!!

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about the 'Summer Garden'!
Ellibelle's Corner

lauren bergold said...

oooooh that's a beautiful card and a great take on the sketch, as well. i love that you had that gorgeous flower already colored and ready to use! perfect! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...