Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Stitched Together Mother's Day Card for Case This Sketch #370

Although my mom and mother-in-law are with us in spirit I've been making Mother's Day cards to share with my sisters, daughters-in-law and mother figures in my life.  I really liked the "wonky" layers of the Case This Sketch challenge and I turned it so it could fit in the Mother's Day sentiments.



The pretty patterned paper is Stitched Together over Peach Card Stock.  The Stitched Rectangle Thin Cut Die was used.  The sentiment is the May Stamp of the Month called Time to Celebrate (only $5 with $50 purchase).  Once I cut a template for the layered pieces it was really quick to put together, so I made a few more cards.

This second card uses the flip side of the patterned paper from the first card.


My third card uses Adventure Fundamentals Paper from 2017 with Lagoon Card Stock as the base.



I would love to know which card you like best. Please share in the comments below.

Here is the fabulous Case This Sketch #370 graphic which inspired my card layouts.


Here is the very versatile May Stamp of the Month set of sentiments called Time to Celebrate.

Time to Celebrate—May Stamp of the Month

I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
        Always Fun Challenges #161--Female or Mom
        Cuttlebug Mania--Celebrating Mums
        Shopping Our Stash #419--Happy Mother's Day

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.
        

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

such cool quilt-style cards! i love each one of them... don't think i could pick a favorite! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (mother's day!) STASH with us! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...