Thursday, May 28, 2020

A Million Little Things with Crazy 4 Challenges #535

I found last week's sketch at Crazy 4 Challenges interesting and I immediately thought of using one of the flowers from the "Million Little Things" set as the focal image.


     Lilac CS
     Pansy CS (retired)
     Black CS
     A Million Little Things Stamp
     Light Green TriBlend Marker
     Lavender TriBlend Marker
     Ice Grey TriBlend Marker

Other:  Marvy Scalloped Square Punch

This is the wonderful Crazy 4 Challenges sketch that inspired my card layout:



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Crafters Cafe--Feminine
     Creatilicious Challenge--Anything Goes with option of Pink                    and Purple
     The Crafting Challenge--Flowers
     Addicted to Stamps and More--Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

2 comments:

N-Eva said...

Fabulous card, great design, cute image. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

Becca Sadler said...

Thanks for participating in the TCCC blog Feminine theme challenge for this past fortnight! Purple is my favorite color so this card's speaking to my heart! Lovely card, Marie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...