Thursday, October 10, 2019

Case This Sketch #342 with Hawthorn Colors

Here is a quick card I made following Case This Sketch #342 with fall colors from Close to My Heart Hawthorn papers and Sunflower Sympathy Stamp and Thin Cut Dies. Card Stock colors are Toffee, Sangria and Saffron.  Ink colors are Toffee and Espresso.


My card layout was inspired by this fabulous sketch:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Always Fun Challenges #131--Dies or Punches
     Happy Little Stampers--Anything Goes with Dies
     Bitten by the Bug--Crows, Scarecrows or Sunflowers
     The Male Room--Stay CAS

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Wei said...

Such a beautiful card. And I am impressed by how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Monika Skinner said...

Beautiful card, love the sunflower. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!

Susan Renshaw said...

Clever use of the sketch! Love the sunflower!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...