Thursday, October 17, 2019

Butterflies For You with Tuesday Morning Sketch #525

When I saw this fascinating sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches I thought of an underused retired Close to My Heart paper pack called Some Kind of Wonderful with its huge circles and bright colors.  I paired it with a current CTMH stamp set called Butterflies for You from the Every Little Thing Cardmaking Kit and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  The background color and sentiment color is Raspberry.


Here is the wonderful Tuesday Morning sketch that inspired my card layout:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Andrea W said...

That paper is perfect for the sketch and I love the pretty butterfly. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So pretty! Isn't it great when the paper does the work for us? ;)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

What great paper! This is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...