Monday, June 24, 2019

Healling Hugs Roses in Freshly Made Sketch #393

This week's Freshly Made Sketch #393 inspired me to create this pretty card:




Although the rose and leaf stamps are from the Stampin' Up Healing Hugs set, the rest of the products are from Close to My Heart.  The card stock colors and inks are Candy Apple and Fern.

Here is the wonderful sketch I followed:



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      A Gem of a Challenge--Anything Goes
      Kraftin' Kimmies #486--No Patterned Paper
      The Crafting Challenge--Flowers

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


2 comments:

Manuela said...

Delicious thanks for participating in the challenge of The Chafting Challenge Dt Manuela, remember that you must be a follower of the blog bye bye

Brigitte said...

What a beautiful and simple card... I love it!!!! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin’ Kimmie this week, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...