Friday, June 14, 2019

You're Awesome Father's Day Card with Sunday Stamps Sketch #206

Father's Day is this weekend so I was inspired to make this card with a combination of stamps.  You Rock, the mountains, stars and sun are from the You Are Awesome stamp set.  The lined stamp is retired Close to My Heart and the Father's Day sentiment is from retired CTMH "Say it All".  The plaid paper background is from Into the Wild.


Here is the fabulous Sunday Stamps Sketch that inspired my card layout:



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Always Fun #114--For Dad
     Cardz 4 Guys--Father's Day
     Cute N Crafty Challenge #28--Father's Day 
     Addicted to CAS #161--Dad

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love this Father's Day card - what great images and a fun font - perfect for the plaid background, and an adventuring Dad! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous Father's Day card, Marie! I love the plaid background with your masculine theme...Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant guy card. I love the stamps you've used. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...