Thursday, August 9, 2018

Quick Wedding Card for August Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Joyful Stars Blog Hop! We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST. If you are coming from Debi Brile's blog you are on the right track. (The complete lineup is on Joyce's blog in case you get lost.) Have fun being inspired!  



This month I am sharing a wedding card I made using the Close to My Heart You Are Here cartridge:



The paper colors are White Daisy, Silver Foil and Sapphire.  It was so quick to make!

Now it's time to head over to Michelle Loncar's blog--I'm sure you'll be inspired by what she has to share.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Joyce Gough said...

Love this! Very elegant!

Betty Locco said...

Oh I love the silver foil car! It makes the card look very elegant.

Andrea said...

So cute! What a nice card to receive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...