Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Congratulations Graduate for Bitten by the Bug 2

Here is a quick and easy card that I made for my nephew who graduated from Loyola University last weekend. Their school colors are dark green and white thus this color choice.  I used the Cricut Simple Everday cards cartridge.  The card inside was stamped with Smarty Pants from Close to My Heart.  I'm linking this card up to the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog Graduation/Thank You theme.



     Ponderosa Pine CS (retired)
     Ponderosa Pine Ink (retired)
     Smarty Pants stamp set

Other products:
     Recollections White Gold Shimmer Cardstock
     Cricut Simple Everyday Cards cartridge

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
;) Marie

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Very nice. I like the image on this card. I love how you finished the inside, also. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Laurie Levorson said...

Great card design that you can easily personalize with any color combination. Love those new CTMH graduation stamps too! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2!

pezadoodle said...

What a great card! thanks for joining the challenge at bitten by the bug!

moknowsall said...

love the design for this graduation card - i am going to use it as well for one of my cards. great idea to make it in school colors. thanks for joining our bbtb2 challenge this week. have a good weekend.

Scrapping Girl said...

Gotta scrap lift this-love the design! That inside sentiment is also just perfect!!! Glad you joined us at BBTB2 this week!
:)
Michelle

moknowsall said...

congratulations Marie - I picked your card as our winner of the challenge for the week at Bitten By the Bug2. You will see the winning post of your card on the blog. I really like your card and made one like it for myself which I will post on my blog moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com. Contact me at mo_sala@pacbell.net if you would like the "winner" blinky to add to your blog.

maureen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...