Thursday, January 21, 2016

Use Your Stash "Patterned Paper" Blog Hop

It's time for our monthly Use Your Stash Blog Hop where we share what we've made using older product.  The theme for this month is "Patterned Paper Addict" and it was hard for me to choose what lovely paper I wanted to use.  If you are coming from Casandra Bennett's blog you are on the right track.  (If you get "lost" along the way you can check Wendy Kessler's blog for a list of all the participants).

My cards feature the beautiful "Brushed" paper pack which was retired last year. I combined it with some older "Tulip" red cardstock, Black cardstock, red or black shimmer trim and some new stamps that I really love called "Stamps of Approval" which is available in the new CTMH Seasonal Expressions catalog.  I made a group of cards to keep available to use or perhaps give as a gift to someone else.  I used Design Space to create the scalloped borders. The label mats were cut using the Artistry cartridge.


Which card do you like the best?
Card #1:
  

Card #2: 


Card #3:


Card #4:  


Card #5:  

Card #6:

Now head on over to Sheila Bennett's blog to see what she has to share with you.

Stop by the Color My Heart Color Dare blog on Friday morning to see the wonderful new color combination challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie







5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow great cards! I love the scalloped borders with the Brushed paper. Which is my favorite? Too hard to choose just one, but I favor the ones with more black. The colors pop a bit more.

Wendy K. said...

Great cards! That stamp set is on my almost-need list, I haven't decided yet. Card 3 is my favorite.

Casandra Bennett said...

Hi Marie. I think I like Card #1 the best (since you asked), because of the black matting under the sentiment piece. Brushed is a favorite. The colors and patterns from that kit were all so lovely. I don't think there was one that I didn't like. Even the zip strips were pretty. And psst. I bought an extra...just...in...case. ;)

scrappernic said...

I love the variety of cards using one paper pack and one stamp set! That set is definitely on my list.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Makes me want to pull out this paperpak again, the floral design paper is so pretty...all cards are CAS and beautiful. I started a group of 10 cards for a project and had all the pieces cut but never completed...maybe time for me to do that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...