Sunday, January 10, 2016

Kiss it Better Meets Saturday Sketch #394

A good friend of mine will be undergoing radiation and chemotherapy soon so I made him this card using Sketch Saturday #394:


Close to My Heart products used:
     Regatta paper (from the new CTMH Seasonal Expressions catalog)
     Champagne CS
     Champagne Ink
     Pomegranate Ink
     Kiss it Better stamp set (from the new CTMH Seasonal Expressions catalog)
     3D Foam Tape

Here is the sketch that inspired me:
    

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you are up for a good color challenge check out Color My Heart Color Dare.  This week's challenge features Glacier, White Daisy and Silver.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is brilliant! What a fab take on the sketch I love it!!
Lucy x

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable! Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday!

Niki Rowland said...

Such a brilliant card, I love it! Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Lisbeth said...

Hi
super cute card
thanks to participate at sketch saturday
hugs Lisbeth
DT-sketch saturday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...