Sunday, August 9, 2015

Artistry Mason Jar Card for Joyful Stars Blog Hop

It's an exciting time to be a Close to My Heart consultant and be able to share some wonderful new products from the new Annual Inspirations catalog!  Joyful Stars is a group of CTMH consultants who share in a monthly blog hop.  If you are coming from Andrea Sherman's  blog you are on the right track.  (If you get "lost" along the way visit Joyce's blog for the complete lineup.)


My card features the new Zoe paper, Peacock CS and the mason jar and flowers cut from the new Artistry cricut cartridge.  (All of these products are available now!)  The jar lid was colored with the CTMH Silver Metallic Marker.


The Artistry cartridge comes with 3 stamp sets and a pack of Enchantment color palette cardstock which has 7 new colors!  Peacock is one of them.  It is also available in a digital version to save some money.

If you are interested in replicating this card and you have the Cricut Explore and the CTMH Artistry cartridge you can find the cut file here.

I used the Nacho Average Challenge Sketch #153 to make this card:


Your next stop on this blog hop is Stephanie Huber's blog.  I'm sure you'll be delighted with what you find there.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

12 comments:

Andrea said...

Such a happy card!

Joyce Houck Joyful Creations said...

I love it. Thanks

Betty Locco said...

I love the cheerful colors and all the new shapes from the Artistry cartridge. It would make a great get well card too!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Oh YAY!!! When I saw the title of your post....i thought "is it really the mason jar?" :) This key on the cartridge I adore....and then to see your project using the jar - just ADORABLE!!! Love it :)

Nancy said...

OH....Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Christy Lynn said...

Such a beautiful paper flower bouquet! Thanks for playing along with the Nacho sketch!

Casandra Bennett said...

I love your card. I have yet to play with my new artistry cartridge. I'm seeing some wonderful artwork with it. TFS.

Lori said...

Love how you used the mason jar cuts in your card! Thanks for sharing!

Tammy said...

So soft and pretty!

Crystal said...

Such a darling card! Thanks for sharing your cut file.

Yapha said...

What a fabulous card! I love the Mason jar! Thanks so much for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

Anne Hayward said...

Very cute! Love the patterns on the mason jar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...