Monday, August 24, 2015

Artbooking Star Flourish Card for Freshly Made Sketch #200

Here is a quick card I made to help celebrate Freshly Made Sketch's 200th challenge.  It is one of my favorite sketch challenges that inspire my card making.  I left this without a sentiment which I can add later when I need to send a card.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Artbooking cartridge
     White Daisy CS

Other products
     Gold Holographic Poster Board by ArtSkills!  (It is a leftover piece from a box I made which may be posted at a later date.)

   

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you used the diecut so the sparkle shows through! Thanks for joining our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this really is wonderful! Look at all that sparkle - what a creative take on this week sketch. Thanks for joining in our 200th challenge at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...