Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Love You Hexagon for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #96

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post.  It's sketch #96 and I managed to use a variety of old and new materials to make this card:



Close to My Heart products used:
     Heartstrings paper (red heart background and green center strip)
     White Wide Paper Lace (long ago retired from DOTS--what Close to My Heart was originally)
     Artiste rosette stamp
     Happy Hexagons (Hostess Reward Set)
     Cranberry Ink
     3D Foam Tape

Other products:
     Silver Shimmer paper from Recollections

Here is the Michelle's fabulous AHSC sketch that I followed:


Now it is your turn to try out this fabulous sketch and share it with us here.  You have until Sunday evening, March 1 to join us in the gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie



6 comments:

Lauren said...

This is stunning! Love the lagoon and Cranberry together.

Lisa said...

How pretty... I thought I was done with Heartstrings, but you make me want to bring it out again....

Anonymous said...

I love the paper lace that you used!

Unknown said...

Simply stunning Marie! Those colours are gorgeous together!

Unknown said...

Agree with the others, Love the colour combo and the paper lace just sets it all off.

Linda Norman said...

What a fun combo of old and new! I love the paper lace, I bet you could make something similar now on the cricut!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...