Monday, February 2, 2015

Artfully Sent Baby Card for Bitten by the Bug 2

I just happened to make a baby card yesterday and then this morning I read that "New Baby" is the challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2.  Here is my card:


Here is the inside:


Close to My Heart products used:
     Artfully Sent cartridge
     Heavenly Blue CS (retired)
     Heavenly Blue Gingham paper (retired)
     Pacifica CS
     Pacifica Ink
     Welcome Little One wood stamp (retired)
     Metallic paper (silver and black glossy--also retired)

Other products:
     Inside of card greeting by Heartfelt Creations

The Artfully Sent cartridge made this card so easy to do!  I love how you can cut the inside to be a pop-up card--don't you?

Did you see my last blog post offering a free giveaway?  Check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marie!! Love the carriage on the front and that the inside is a pop-up. Love the greeting on the inside, too!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'New Baby Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just precious with those baby blocks popping up on the inside! Cuter than cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have to play with this cartridge more. You have inspired me. I love the gingham paper used for the carriage. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty baby card. I love the soft colors and the pop up on the inside! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's about the best card I have seen using that cartridge. love the color choices. thanks for joining bbtb2 this week
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your baby card Marie! It's so cute, love the gingham paper, that carriage is so sweet! The inside of your card is fabulous, who does't love a pop up card?! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic baby card !!! Great design !!! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...