Friday, May 2, 2014

Foxy Birthday for Color My Heart Color Dare #92

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge post!  This week we are inviting you to make something using the Close To My Heart colors Sweet Leaf and Crystal Blue.  (You may substitute similar colors if you don't have these colors yet and you may combine them with neutrals such as white, black, tans and greys also).



Close To My Heart products used:
    White Daisy CS
    One Way Border stamps
    Crystal Blue Ink
    Black Ink
    Black CS
    Winter Cozy B&T paper (retired)
    Sweet Leaf Marker
    Wild About Love stamp set (Feb. 2014 Stamp of the Month)
    Reverse side of Artiste Word Balloon stamp (so it could face the fox who is "speaking")
    Say it in Style Happy Birthday (retired)
    Aqua Dots--flower center
    also--tiny wiggle eyes--source unknown

My card design was inspired by this Operation Write Home sketch:

220

I'm also entering this card into Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge.

Check out what the fabulous Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team B has to inspire you:  Gretchen, MichelleHansi and Sarah.  You have until Thursday, May 8 9PM CT to enter your papercrafted creation here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you create with the colors Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

5 comments:

sarahstone said...

What an interesting card design, Marie. I really like that sketch! And I love the paper and stamps you chose. So on-trend and fresh! Thanks for the inspiration.

Michelle said...

Very cute! I love the angled design. The google eyes are a nice touch, too!

Nancy said...

Love your card and that fox is so cute! Love OWH too! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Seize the Birthday!

JoAnn said...

Love your foxy card. The image is so cute and the colors perfect. I love OWH too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

G Eileen Studios said...

I never would have thought to stamp this cute little fox in blue. Thanks for giving me some inspiration to think a little differently!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...