Monday, October 8, 2012

Pear and Partridge for Freshly Made Sketch #55

This holiday card was made with the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge, papers and glitter gels. I cut 4 trees from page 52 at 1.75",  folded 3 of them in half and glued them together on the 4th tree as a base. This was mounted over a 2" Bamboo CS circle. The vertical stripe is Cranberry CS and the green horizontal stripe is the reverse side of the Pear and Partridge paper. The red ornaments on the tree were made with Red Glitter Gel and the base paper was dotted with Stardust Glitter Gel. All of these supplies can be obtained through my website.
 
 


Here is the sketch:

 
Thanks for stopping by.  I invite you to check out this blog post for information about a giveaway I'm offering in celebration of my 100th blog post.
 
 

3 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Such a pretty card ... love the sparkles and love the dimensional Christmas tree!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Brum said...

Very nice Marie! I love the sparkles! What a lovely Christmas card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Marie! I LOVE this partridge paper! Your tree is fabulous! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...