My friend loves starfish and is undergoing a difficult health journey so I made her this lovely card featuring patterned paper with hot pink starfish on it. The beachy paper is part of a Craft Smith paper pack called "Jet Set Joy" which I purchased at Michael's months ago. The coordinating paper is very old Close to my Heart (perhaps 25-30 years old) called Peony Passion. The sentiment is from Close to my Heart called Cherish Card Making. Diamond Stickles were used to accent the starfish and the sequins.
Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch #746 that inspired my card layout:
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge--At the Beach or Anything Goes
Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers--Coastal or Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:
A delightful card for your friend and nice with the added sparkle, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
Post a Comment