Friday, January 19, 2024

Valentine Card with Freshly Made Sketch #619

 This postage framed stamp seemed to fit the Freshly Made Sketch #619. Older Closer to my Heart stamp (Sending Love Postage) and paper (Sweetheart) were used along with Holographic and Red Foil as the accent pieces.


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Simon Says Wednesday Challenge--Have Some Fun
     Creative Knockouts #613--Lots of Layers (4 for my card)
     Double D Challenges--Sparkle and/or Shine

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     


2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

What a pretty card, and that image is so stinkin' cute. I LOVE it!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT Designer

Judy Rozema said...

What a fun design! Love that little postage look! Thank you for playing with my sketch this week at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...