Friday, December 1, 2023

It's Your Birthday Cards with Paper Players Sketch #668

This week's sketch at The Paper Players appealed to me so I created two cards using a Close to my Heart stamp and die set called "It's Your Birthday" using "Celebrating You" paper--also Close to my Heart.




Which card do you like better?

Here is the fabulous Paper Players sketch that inspired my cards:


I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
      Krafty Chicks #692--Anything Goes
      Seize the Birthday #274--Optional Fall theme
      Crafty Gals Corner #249--Dots and/or Stripes
      I Spy with my Little Eye #9--Sparkle and/or Shine
      Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Marie, What a fun and festive card. I love the polka dot paper and the bold greeting. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun and happy card, Marie! I love the playful polka dots and the iridescent paper adds such a nice detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Ellibelle said...

Such wonderful sparkle on this gorgeous card!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Kim said...

I love it when I can get 2 cards for one. I like the second one because of the bo9ld stripe it makes down the middle. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the sketch with the mixed patterns. Thanks for joining in at STB

Jana Forrest said...

I just love the dotted celebration paper you have used. It really shows off your work. Thank you for linking up with us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

Pauline C said...

Great fun and vibrant birthday cards - gorgeous papers. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge theme "Sparkle and Shine"
Pauline xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...