Monday, October 16, 2023

Thank You Card Using Scraps with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #547

Welcome back to another Atlantic HeartsSketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch features a vertical layout with thin scraps and a sentiment placed on the diagonal.  My card features paper scraps from two recent cards.  (I used up a lot of retired Close to my Heart products including Mayberry, Olivia and Victory paper packs along with Cashmere, Pepperwood, Cranberry and Autumn Terracotta card stock papers.)

The scraps were from the following two cards:

     



Here is our fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout and for you to try.  Our challenge is open until Sunday evening, October 22 and you can link up your project here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving some bloggy comment love. Please stop by our blog on Wednesday to see what the rest of the talented Design Team has to inspire you.



I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

      Creative Fingers #263--Anything Goes

      Aloha Friday #3--Fall/Halloween

      Paper Dragonfly #22--Anything Goes (Flies)

      Make My Monday #211--Autumn Colors

      A Place to Start--October Anything Goes

      Creative Creases #68--Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

      

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Your cards are lovely, and I especially like that you were able to use up some scraps on that first one that follows the sketch. I have about a gazillion scraps and am always looking for ideas like this! Your fun fold birthday card features such pretty paper and beautiful stamping. Thank you so much for sharing your fun fold project over at Creative Creases!

Heather said...

Beautiful, Marie! I love your scrappy cards - they are so sophisticated, too, and such fabulous Fall Colors! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Kampin' Karen said...

Marie, I love the orange fun fold. Is there a name for it and do you have instructions? Thank you for entering it in the Creative Creases Challenge. I really like the scrap strip card too.
Karen, DT

Caroline said...

I love the stripes! Thanks for playing along with us at Aloha Friday Challenge! //Caroline DT Aloha Friday Challenge

Debbie Mageed said...

Very lovely impossible card, Marie! I just made one and they are so fun to make, aren't they? Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

cass said...

Great recycling card. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start for our Anything Goes challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...