Sunday, September 17, 2023

Pet Sympathy Card with Tuesday Morning Sketch #724

 A dear friend lost her beloved companion so I made her this special card.  I looked at photos to match the dog's coloring with colored pencils.  The paper is from Chelsea Garden (retired Close to my Heart) and the stamp sets are Paw Prints on Your Heart and Words of Comfort (also retired Close to my Heart).


Here is the wonderful Tuesday Morning Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Stamping Sensations--Garden Delights or Anything Goes

     My Time to Craft--Dogs and or Cats

     Simon Says Wednesday--Make it Cute


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.







6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - grab my heart. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

That is a wonderful card and it will mean so much to your friend!!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Debbie said...

Sweet card for your friend!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Alyson Mayo said...

Aww - what a sweet card for such a difficult occasion. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

brenda said...

I am sure your friend really appreciated her card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Awww love the cute image and design of your sympathy card.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
Carol DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...