Sunday, January 1, 2023

Engagement Congratulations Card with Freshly Made Sketch 566

Happy New Year everyone! 

My nephew got engaged at Christmas and I wanted to make them a personalized card.  I followed Freshly Made Sketch #566 and substituted hearts for the circles in the sketch.  An embossing pen and white embossing powder were used to personalize the hearts.  Leaf dies were used to cut gold metallic foil.  The white embossed background is an older Close to My Heart embossing folder.


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      613 Avenue Create--Anything Goes with option of winter
      Can You Handle the Pressure--option of snow
      Creative Knockouts--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.





4 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a great way to personalize such a special card, beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

Karren said...

Beautiful engagement card and it's so special being personalised! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Diane said...

Gorgeous card, so refreshing to see pretty hearts!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Stencil Fun}

Chana Malkah said...

A very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...