Friday, September 30, 2022

Get Well Slider Card for Heart 2 Heart I like to Move it, Move it Challenge

 One of my friends had a motorcycle accident so I made him a "speedy recovery" card with  a horse image that moves from left to right.  It was so easy to do with Close to my Heart's new Thin Cut Slider Dies.  The paper is retired Chalk it Up and the sentiment is from "Get Well Soon" stamped in Capri Ink and matted with Capri Card Stock.  The horse was cut from Kraft paper with Design Space and my Cricut machine.  Gold Shimmer Trim created the flag under the sentiment.






I'm linking this card to the following challenges:
     Heart 2 Heart--I Like to Move it, Move it
     Simon Says Stamp--Anything Goes
     Through the Craft Room Door--Always Anything Goes
     

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


2 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Great get well card! I love the horse. Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Brandi said...

Fabulous, I love this...the horse racing through. Great card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...